People say coffee is an addiction. We say coffee is love! It’s an unbreakable bond that only coffee lovers will understand. Keeping the benefits of coffee in mind, People, who don’t take their coffee, in what world they are living? We mean Is there any life without coffee? Of course No! And we can prove it! But first,
What caused coffee to seep through our mornings?
Our relationship with coffee is centuries old but it is these few decades that coffee has become unavoidable. We have adopted “coffee mornings” as one of the must-do things and addiction is not the only reason. Have you ever wondered why we can’t imagine our life without coffee? Here is why?
Life is a rat race now
As technology is emerging we are becoming more and more stuck to routine life. We wake up, go to work, come back, and sleep at night. Honestly speaking, the competition in modern life demands being “efficient”. Thank God! Coffee saved us in many ways. It gives us a fresh start every day so we can perform fairly well without being zombies all day long. Coffee has become more of a necessity now and there is no denying it. (This shows why breakfast is important? )
Ahh, that Caffeine kick!
Coffee is not solely an addiction but we can’t negate the fact either. Every morning before joining the rat race, that rush of adrenaline when you take your first sip is priceless. We need it and we want it!
Modern times have cost us a few things and stress is one of them. The pressure to keep going and winning is constantly hitting our nerves. So once in a while, a coffee cup helps to divert our attention and relieve stress. This is a major reason why coffee has become a vital part of our life now.
The Commercialization aspect
Before it was love, it was all planned. The benefits of coffee have made it quite a business idea to grab more and more customers. People all over the world are spending millions of bucks per year to have their share of caffeine. Brands are earning billions through the coffee business. No doubt, commercialization has played an important role in making coffee an inevitable part of our life.
Interesting Benefits of coffee we must know
Coffee has unlimited emotional, social, physical, and psychological benefits. Yes, you read it right. Coffee is loved for all the right reasons. Some of the benefits of coffee are
Emotional benefits of Coffee
The intangible effects of coffee are mind-blowing. As we are so much invested in coffee, in return, coffee has come up as a healing potion.
- It relieves stress in tough situations. Your mind gets diverted to its fine taste and the caffeine soothes your nerves.
- Coffee gives you immense pleasure, especially when offered by your loved ones. It makes you happy.
- If you plan to stay fresh all day, we suggest a cup of coffee. Coffee can give you wings to fly.
- The caffeine kick boosts your confidence giving you the strength to deal with routine activities.
Social benefits of coffee
The benefits of coffee drinking are much more than expected. We bet you have never thought about these aspects before.
- Coffee has united the whole world indeed. We all love coffee regardless of our ethnicity, religion, and gender.
- A coffee date can bring your loved ones closer.
- Skipping your workplace with your colleagues for a cup of coffee will freshen you up. It also helps you to build healthy relationships with your work family.
- Take a trip down a memory lane while enjoying coffee with friends.
- An official meeting at the coffee table shows how coffee is becoming an unpreventable part of our lives.
Health benefits of coffee
The Health benefits of coffee make it worthy of our love. You will be amazed to know how coffee can affect our physical health so much. Some of the surprising health benefits of coffee include
- Coffee helps in weight reduction. A controlled amount of caffeine kick-starts our metabolism so we reduce weight faster.
- Also, it has few calories. Include a cup of coffee in your breakfast and extract the benefits of coffee in the morning. Well done early birds!
- The benefits of coffee on the face and skin are jaw-dropping. According to a study, coffee helps to keep your hydration level at a point. We all know how hydration gives a glow to your skin.
- Not only by drinking coffee but you can also get coffee benefits by applying it directly to your skin. Benefits of coffee scrub include exfoliation of the skin, removal of blemishes, and lightening dark circles.
- You will be amazed to know the benefits of coffee for men. Caffeine thins up the blood and adds to the benefits of coffee sexually.
- Also, the whole “freshening up” part plays a vital role in intimacy.
Note: These are not benefits of black coffee only but also the benefits of coffee with milk.
Psychological benefits of coffee
Coffee is not only a beverage, it’s a lifestyle. The psychological benefits of coffee affect both our emotional and physical health.
- You might have known people who won’t start a day without having a cup of coffee first. Why? Because coffee acts like an energy drink for them. This is more of a placebo effect because coffee doesn’t have extra calories. That super energetic feeling is solely a psychological effect.
- The bond you feel with coffee shows your loyal nature. One who can ditch his coffee can ditch anything in life.
- That sensational pleasure through caffeine kick makes you feel “ready” for the day.
- Moreover, the psychological benefits of coffee come best in light when it helps as a stress reliever.
Where to find the best coffee near me?
Want the coffee of your life? Go to the Fresh Elements restaurant in Pokhara. They have a collection of traditional and modern beverages including cocktails, Fresh fruit juices, and, coffee. So If you live in Pokhara, problem solved and if not, go book your tickets for a tour filled with adventure, joy, and, coffee!